Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ruby's Spa

I just started at Edgefield McMenamins in Troutdale and so far I am loving it. It's very pretty! The salon room is on the third floor, facials and message on the second and the pedicure and manicure room is on the first. This room is cool because it has a wood burning fireplace. I think that this going to be alot of fun and provide some financial perks! If you want to look at some pics of it connect to McMenamins.com, go to Hotels and click on Edgefield, then click on the 'Ruby's Spa' icon.

3 comments:

Jeremy & Olivia said...

Pretty awesome! I'll have to check out the site...

Becky said...

Didn't know you guys had started a blog - I added you to my links. Glad you're doing well, I look forward to seeing more pictures. Janae, I hope to meet you and Cheila one of these days! Any chance of you guys coming to Ketchikan for a visit? Or maybe I'll be through Portland in the near future.

Mr. E. said...

Troutdale? I keep forgetting you're so close to me. Bible study, dinner, music, prayer, study . . . . every Friday night!

Come on out!
Whatever